Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Yes this is made by hand out of a log. I can not believe the talent he has. Its wonderful!!!
My balloon sings "Everlasting Love." The words are so perfect. He is soooo sweet. I love him!!!

Wow! Gee and I told each other that we were not going to celebrate Valentines day till Monday since I had the day off and today was my brother's state wrestling. Well low and behold he surprised me. He told me its because he loves me and boy do I love him. He was clever. He asked Nash to ask me to lunch today and so i all expected her to come and in walks Gee with a balloon and flowers ready for lunch. I was so shocked and butterflies everywhere I did not know how to respond. He is so adorable. That amazingly awesome vase my flowers are in, he made by hand. he cut a log and designed it so i can keep them in a natural vase and it is amazing if you ask me. I don't think he could have done a better job. I am way impressed so much that i had to share it with all my friends. We went to Cocolitos's a Mexican restaurant i recommend you all try. My baby is wonderful to me. I love you babe! Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Kathy and Levi said...

oh you two are so cute together! when are you going to tie the knot?!?!