Friday, May 2, 2008

"I fink I need to brush my hair"

For some reason it does not matter how hard I try I just can not get my hair to look the way I want. I dye it, I cut it, I even do it and it still always looks frizzy or messy or down right ugly. That is sometimes why I resort to the bun. I am sure you have all seen me with one cause that style is very easy and can not be messed up.
It seems so many people have "perfect" hair. I dont know what they do and how they do it, but I am jealous. I will spend tons of time for example I spent 45 minutes trying to do it this morning for work and it did not matter how much product I put in or how many times that straightener went over my hair I still was having issues. My hair would literally soak in the product. So anyhow I spend all that time and still look silly and as if I did not take time to get ready. It bothered me so much today that I am blogging about it to share my feelings of disappointment.



This is the picture seems to put all my writing into a perfect image of how I feel 95% of the time.

4 comments:

Eric and Kassi said...

Oh that picture is gross! Don't worry, you never look like that. You look great all the time so I don't know what you are talking about. I did love how you walked around bare foot yesterday because you wouldn't wear your tennis shoes with your skirt. Even to Maverik!
About the bun, I can't ever get my hair to stay in a bun. I try to make it look messy and it just doesn't work!

Shana said...

I don't know what you are talking about -- your hair always looks nice.

Brandon and Erica said...

haha. You have GREAT hair! And, you don't even look like that disgusting man AT ALL! :-)

Bethany said...

Wow, I would have had no idea you felt that way! You always look so cute when I see you! I feel like my hair is always a disaster!