Nice to know that there are other individuals in the world who still use the same dance moves I do. Thanks for visiting my family site. If you get bored and want to read some of my random ideas, visit: bardenpembleton.blogspot.com you may find something interesting, and you might not.
wow the splits even at the end!! Kaime that was good stuff.What's even more awesome i can see you really doing those wicked sweet moves on the dance floor.But and great shimmy i must add
We were married June 12, 2009!
We love being married and we love each other. Life is perfect with him and I could not ask for better. I think of our lives as "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all." I am excited to be able to spend the rest of my life growing old with him. We are working on "Becoming Gee-zers together!"
5 comments:
This gave me the giggles. You and Gee have some sweet dance moves. I'd like to see those in person!
That's very cute!! So funny! Happy Holidays!
Nice to know that there are other individuals in the world who still use the same dance moves I do. Thanks for visiting my family site. If you get bored and want to read some of my random ideas, visit: bardenpembleton.blogspot.com you may find something interesting, and you might not.
wow the splits even at the end!! Kaime that was good stuff.What's even more awesome i can see you really doing those wicked sweet moves on the dance floor.But and great shimmy i must add
I love it!!!
Post a Comment