So now that we are married this blog is not just about Kaime Smethurst and I would like to make it a family blog. So many of you have cute "slogans" for your blog i.e... "The wilky way", "Rhode house", "Team Johnson""lovin life as a Johnson""Live laugh love" etc... Well I have been thinking for a while and want to come up with something cute for our blog. What i am trying to say is I NEED IDEAS! Using our names (Aaron and Kaime Gee) or something catchy. Anyone have any ideas. I am bored with just using my name. Please help the not so creative mind.
Thanks! :)
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You won’t like these, but I made myself laugh…
1. Becoming GEEzers together
2. The Family Gee [like Family Tree]
3. Drink some Gee-torade
I'm really liking Shana's ideas! Especially #1. :)
"The We-Gees"
or my favorite,
"The Gee-tysburg Address"
Shana I love your first one! I think so far that is my favorite!
:)
haha my vote is for Shana's #1. She deserves a price! How cleaver!
You are so cute. I like the first one for as well. Congralations on being married. I am sorry we ment to go to your reception. I am sorry. We need to meet up and go to lunch sometime.
I am still selling Mary kay but just dont really do much with it. With all the Tanner drama it got put on the back burner. Are you doing much with it?
The aprons werent hard I just found a pattern and followed it. More of a hobby. I wish I was much better then I am. But pratice makes perfect I guess. I can make yo one of you want just let me know.
Post a Comment