I cooked zucchini bread! Yes, sir I did. I got my recipe from my aunt and the zucchini from my landlord. A combination of 2 great things made some terrific bread. I also was very proud of myself and very proud that I did it all on my lonesome. The bread turned out TASTY. It felt good to be domesticated.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Domesticated
I cooked zucchini bread! Yes, sir I did. I got my recipe from my aunt and the zucchini from my landlord. A combination of 2 great things made some terrific bread. I also was very proud of myself and very proud that I did it all on my lonesome. The bread turned out TASTY. It felt good to be domesticated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was lucky enough to have a piece of bread and it was Delicious! Good Job Kaime. You can keep baking and bringing it to work. I'm not complaining!
Very impressive. How do you make the background look so awesome! I have no clue how to do that. Is there some website or something?
Hi Kaime- thanks 4 the hair tips! Very helpful ;) Looks like some delish bread- i should work on my domestic skills one of these days.
Um will you make some for me! Ha Ha I miss ya we need to get together for lunch or dinner. Hope things are going good for you.
Post a Comment