Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Time for us.



I have a cute boyfriend. Last night was the last night we would see each other for 3-17 days minimum so he told me he wanted the night to be about us. So he took me to dinner at Cocolito's
Afterwards we went for a drive up squaw peak and looked out on the cities, got back in the car and drove up to a spot where all these pictures were taken and just walked around. When he was no longer going to get a fire call (@ 10:00) we got in the car and went on a little excursion. We drove from squaw peak to springville through the canyon. It was such a good time. I love the quality time we had and all the fun conversation. He is really sweet to do that for us since we dont see much of each other in the summer. I love him tons. Anyhow I cant download pictures from my camera so the only pictures I can ever post are ones I am able to take on my phone. Oh yeah, and that clean cut hair that you prolly dont notice cause he is wearing a hat, I cut!!! Yes I did it and he looks so much better.

2 comments:

The Smethurst Family said...

Hey how are you doing? Things are good here. It looks like you had a ton of fun with your boyfriend. I remember the days of no kids and hanging out.. So much fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaime!
Thanks for the comment on our blog cuz now we can look at yours! It's great to see how well you are doing and the fun you are having. Tell your family hi for us.