Thursday, September 25, 2008

Capitol Reef

Isn't it so pretty. It even looks like that in real life. Can you believe it. Nature is georgous!
Yes, I got to spend most of my weekend here. It started on Friday night where Aaron and I spent it at Whitney and Zac's new house. We played games and hung out. It was a ton of fun. The next morning we woke up and drove to Boondocks for my work summer party. That too was pretty fun. Well we then drove down to Loa to stay the night at "The snuggle Inn". Loa is about 20 min from Capitol Reef national park. We took a drive that night to see the sites and the next morning we woke up early to rent a four wheeler and be up close and personal with nature. There were deer literally about 4 feet away and let you walk up to them. It was perfect weather and everything. We had a ton of fun! We got home early monday morning and took the day off work to catch up on everything. I can not tell you how something so simple can be so much fun when you are with the person you care about.
I love how selfless Aaron can be with his time home by spending it somewhere else with me. I love our mini vacations. Also these trips are not cheap so that is another reason he is so selfless. It makes me feel appreciated and I love it.
I do not have any pictures to post because once again they are all on my camera and i do not have a way to download them. Sorry.

No comments: