Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Debi (9/27)










I just wanted to give a shout out to Debi Dix.

She is a wonderful person and a great friend.

She is also my hairstylist. I could never ask for a better one either. For so long I hated getting my hair done because it was never done well or as I liked. Now as long as I have gone to Debi I never fail to want to get a "new do". I have never disliked it and even if I felt it did not looked like I had imagined she is so willing to go back and do what ever needs to be done. I have even cried in her chair cause I got nervous and she never made fun of me just made me feel relaxed. If you ever wanna give her a try I have got her number just ask and you shall receive.

She is the cutest pregnant mommy to be and fun to be around.

Debi I just wanted to say thank you for your friendship and wonderfulness. (is that a word?)
Happy Birthday! I hope it is great.

No comments: