Friday, February 27, 2009

Yes, Its DARK!

I did it! Yes I did! I went dark. I have dyed it darker in the past and have loved it so when I have been thinking of all my marriage plans i contemplated it. With the help and assurance of my beautiful, wonderful and talented hairstylist, Debi Dix we got the job done. She did a wonderful job because I LOVE it. Thanks Debi.
(this is not such a good pic but it will have to do for now so you can see how dark it is.)

You know While I am at it I should give a shout out to Debi. She is the ONLY person I have EVER gone to who makes me feel comfortable getting my hair done knowing I will get exactly what I want. She is patient and listens. You know I have even cried in her chair before because i was so nervous. If you are not partial to any one stylist or want an amazing job go to Head Rush Salon (Web site currently in the begging stages but has her number on it) in Springville Be sure to ask for Debi Dix. Thanks again Debi.

6 comments:

Jen and Dave said...

I LOVE IT!!!

MAn, if I weren't knocked up and huge at the date, I would totally come up and do your wedding photos!

I'm so stoked for you!

Jessica said...

It looks great!!!

Our Family said...

Looks way Cute!!

Eric and Kassi said...

Your hair turned out great!

nicole evelyn bartley said...

i love it

Rhonda said...

KAIME!! I found your blog... Just thought I'd say hey and congrats on getting engaged, that's awesome!