Monday, March 23, 2009

Bummer

So Friday I went to have my ring cleaned while shopping at the mall. I came back to pick it up and the guy at the counter asked me if i had been missing a stone. I laughed and told him he was not funny. He said he was serious and showed me the ring. Yep, one of the stones fell out. Apparently the "new guy" has been having issues while cleaning them and a lot of peoples diamonds are falling out. So weather or not i had a warranty he said it was their fault and they will get it taken care of. He sent it in and for the time being i am wearing this...
This is my 2 carrot CZ. I feel so silly cause it looks so fake so depending where i am at and what I am doing if i really wear it. However it was a screaming deal. $8 at Payless.

4 comments:

Christensen Kids said...

Bummer! I hope it's fixed soon. Don't they know your supposed to check for loose stones first!

Our Family said...

my first ring was 6.50 at walmart do you remember how gaudy it looked!glad they will repair it for you.

Karolyn said...

Nice Bling!!! Call me!!!!!

nicole evelyn bartley said...

i am so sorry about missing the wedding, i really am bummed about it. you will have to send pictures or something and tell me all about it when i get back.