Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Wedding dress

I got to go for my first fitting of my Wedding dress yesterday. I really love my dress. It is weird because what I wanted vs what I got are almost opposites, BUT they say you will know. LOL When I just see it on the hanger I think yeah, its ok, but when I put it on I LOVE IT. Yesterday was so much fun but felt so weird. A good weird. I have not been so dressed up in my life. A little different. Anyhow I was just excited and wanted to tell everyone WE ARE GETTING SO CLOSE. I am so excited.

4 comments:

Our Family said...

I wish i could see your dress before hand but i guess if you post it your sweetheart might see it and that is bad luck right?! and i don't think i want you to have bad luck so i will not beg for a wicked sweet picture. but i love you : )

Rhonda said...

Ahh! That's so exciting! Unfortunately, we'll probably be moved to Montana by June, otherwise I'd love to go. You should still send an invite anyway, just in case. For now we're at PO Box 233 in Gunnison... 84634. :)

Vaylene & Jordan said...

hurray! so exciting!

Da Bergs said...

I cant wait to see pics!!!!