So this past weekend was Easter weekend. I went to Kathy Hatch's baby shower where it was nice to run into people I have not seen in a while. Kathy makes a cute prego. I then attended the Gee Easter party. It was cute to see all the kids with their clues trying to find their basket and as many eggs as possible. Good times. I then ran some wedding errands- only 2 months now, Crazy! Then rest of the night I hang out with Nash and Russ and Aaron do drywall in the basement. They acuatlly had a drywall mud fight in their underwear. Pretty darn funny and if i can load my pics on the computer I will post them. (The fight satarted all dressed but the mud is so heavy they took off their clothes and continued fighting.) The basement is complety covered in mud EVERYWHERE. It was funny but now not so fun.
Sunday morning we go to church and come home to take a nap before we work on the basement. The last weekend of drywall. (well that was the hope) Aaron wakes up and tells me he does not feel well. I said quit making excuses, we need to get this done. So no sooner he starts getting to work and walking from the garage starts throwing up everywhere. We thought oh, just a fluke he must have food poisiong. Well him and russ are working on the basement and he started throwing up like every 5 min. I went and got him some meds and no sooner I was doing the same. We think we caught the 48 hour bug from his family. We were so sick! So our easter consisted of us being best friends with the porcelain thrown. Not the best easter ever but good memories among the midst of it all.
Hope everyones easter was a little bit healthier than ours.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mud fight that is messy stuff but would be so fun!! being sick does not sound fun. that seems to be going around and if i get it i'm gonna be pissed
Thanks so much for coming to the baby shower. It was so good to see you! I hope you guys start feeling better and get the basement finished!
totally sucks :-( I'm sorry you were so sick..but I had to laugh when you said you were best friends with the "porcelain throne". :-)
Post a Comment