This is what she has to say...
"Howdy friends!!!!
After a few months, many changes, lots of band searching and a bit of stressing....I have finally managed to put together a charity show to help raise money for the kiddos in Africa! On May 9th, I will be having a show in Provo. There will be four great bands playing and all proceeds go to support heart for Africa. I will be buying supplies, clothes, utensils, blankets, medicines, first aid, etc with the money to take over there with me in July. I am so happy to be able to raise the money because I know if will help them so much.
So...I hope you can come!!! I have attached a flyer with all the details. Post it to your blog, share it with your friends, forward it onto the world....do whatever you can to help get the word out. I hope to get as many people as possible so hopefully with your help it will be a total success. I know some of you live far away but just think good thoughts about it and I am sure that will help too!!!! :)
There will also be a raffle at the show so if you can't come but would still like to donate please let me know. You can donate movie passes, gift certificates, cool items, or just cold hard cash. Every little bit helps and a HUGE THANK YOU to those who have already donated. If you do want to help, just email me or give me a call and lets chat.
I hope things are going well for everyone and hope to see you May 9th!
Love,
Britta"
No comments:
Post a Comment