Thursday, May 7, 2009

And the work continues

We are still working on the basement (It seems never ending). We just got our drywall finished being hung and mudded and all that fun stuff, so it was time to sand. Well I got to thinking on Monday night that Aaron does so much down there and it needed to be done yet he would prolly not get around to it for about a week, so I can do it. I am capable right? Well I was so I did the job. I sanded the basement so that we could continue moving on with the process. ( I have to give him credit for the night before- He sanded the kitchen and landing, I did the bedrooms and stairs)
I never realized how miserable that job can be. I inhaled so much dust that my throat was on fire. My eyes burned and so did my nose. I was so stuffy it was yucky. The dust just gets rewet in your mouth and nose and makes mudd again- SO SICK( as you can see in the picture with the mudd on my tounge) The next morning my eyes and nose were full of gunk, no matter how much cleaning I did the night before. I did enjoy the great work out and rocking out to the radio all by myself.
Hey, at least we are one more step ahead. Now its on to priming, painting and tiling. Yeah!
Here are some crazy pics of my face and the dust.

3 comments:

Christensen Kids said...

Gross! But I bet your happy it's done!

Bethany said...

Good Job Kaime!!

Vaylene & Jordan said...

COME DO MY HOUSE !!!!! I have sanded before and what a pain in the butt it is!! I hate how it floats around in the air. What a sweetie you are for helping him out!!