Monday, May 11, 2009

Here we go...


I did it! I actually signed up to be a Mary Kay consultant! I am VERY nervous, but think it will be good for me. Right now I am starting it as a hobby and if i do okI might just make it more like a business. I know most of you are thinking "you are crazy!" However, the two biggest reasons I am doing this right now is one, I want the discount since I am ALWAYS buying makup and two, I need the confidence booster(I dont do well in front of big groups of ppl). I am nervous but excited, SO if any of you are interested in a consultant or just want to make some make up purchases I am your girl.
With all that aside, I do know that their products are good. I have used them since I went to college in 2002 and love their skin care, eye makeup remover and even their colors! They have great product! So again if you need some good ol face wash or anything else now you know who to call! :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I hope it goes great for you!! I could look at your products, but I don't wear tons of makeup so.... Anyway, have fun with it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! And thanks for stalking my blog! My husband works for UFA, not UFRA