So we still are having computer issues and looks as if it will be that way for a while. One of these days I will just have so many posts of picutres. I cant even wait for that!
This summer has been pretty fun thus far... We have had the chance to go camping together a couple of times, we have gone to a Bee's game (both of our first) with our friends Derek and Rose. We have been to many BBQ's, supporting my brother in demolition derby's, many family activities on the Gee side and much more. It feels as if we have not just had a moment to sit and "smell the roses" we are just always on the go.
We really love being married! It is always a fun and new adveture everyday. I hope that i can do a real update with pictures and all one day. :)
Till next time...
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad you got a chance for a quick up date anyway!
Post a Comment