I have NEVER had short hair before. Yesterday I just did it! I chopped it. I now have what i call an A-line bob. :) I actually really like it. Not sure it looks like me but i like the new difference. So here it is...
We were married June 12, 2009!
We love being married and we love each other. Life is perfect with him and I could not ask for better. I think of our lives as "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all." I am excited to be able to spend the rest of my life growing old with him. We are working on "Becoming Gee-zers together!"
6 comments:
I REALLY like it!
Pretty!
Hey, I just looked at the title of your blog! I guess I need to read follow-up comments when I leave a comment :)
Short hair is fun. Whoever did it, did a good job, it looks cute!
It is really cute! Short hair looks nice on you!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment