Friday, March 21, 2008

The light at the end of the tunnel

Well I do all all th shopping for our work lunches on Fridays. Today I thought for our little dessert we could have cookies. Normally we have chocolate chip so today I decided I would do some chocolate chip AND peanut butter. I sure love my peanut butter (refer to previous post). I thought I would share my cookie with all of you. None of you need to feel envious however, because my cookie is a little crisp and not so great tasting. I am a bit disappointed, but I think this is great because I am finally getting to that point that sugar just sounds good and is really not all that great and It IS possible to not eat it. I have hope that I really can cut the sugar out of my diet and be just dandy. I might actually start being able to eat healthy. Woo Hoo! And all this just cause I wanted to share my new little light at the end of the tunnel for me. It just gives me hope that I can and will survive with not eating sugar 15 times a day. :)

No comments: