Thursday, March 27, 2008

Uncle Aaron Gee


It is sure baby season. I swear 1 out of every 2 people I know is pregnant. Yeah, Gee is an uncle once again! We are so excited, and is he ever the coolest uncle and in my opinion the cutest. I love "uncle Aaron" (that was just a side note.) His sister in law just had a baby boy. I think I am more excited he is an uncle than he is. I so love kids and babies are just so sweet. His sister is due in about 4-5 weeks. So he will be an uncle again! Crazy hu? I think that makes 17 nieces and nephews once the last one is born. That is crazy I only have one nephew and soon to have a half cause my sister is marring a guy that has a kid. However my mom is due in May so I will have another sibling. Anyhow I just had to share what I felt was exciting news.

4 comments:

Brandon and Erica said...

yay! That is definitely exciting. And such a precious little picture. You should pretend that picture was you when you were a baby :-)

Congratulations to the Gee family...AND the Smethurst family. I know what you mean, babies everywhere. Four of my sisters will have had a baby in the last two years. Sheesh.

Kathy and Levi said...

I am happy to say that I am not one of those people you know that are pregnant! Congratulations the new baby! oh yeah my last name now is Hatch

l said...

That's awesome! Gee sure has been pretty cute the few times he's seen Kelby!

Eric and Kassi said...

Hey Kaime,
I ABC tagged you. Check out my blog to see how to do it. Have fun!