Friday, March 14, 2008

Ok, So I got the "fake" tag.

Here is to Erica,

10 years ago:
I actually was the church dance queen. I would go to every one of them within the 5 stakes around us. I loved it and thought I was so hip. I also thought I was pretty cool, because I was a freshman in high school and since I was the wrestling manager and so on Freshman Fridays I had a back up posse so I was never bothered by those rotten no good up to nothing make you feel inadequate seniors.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Finish this tag

2. Call Gee about our plans

3. Write a poem- a special poem for a gift
4. Go to "game night" at Steves

5. Watch 30 days of night


I enjoy:
Many things: Spending any time with Gee, Cuddling, getting a kiss on the forehead, Eating(you can easily tell), Learning new recipes, Spring, Camping, Lately I love scrapbooking a ton, All the fun times with the friends, and many more things...

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Get out of debt and since I had all that money I would buy a ton of scrapbooking things, a house, Oh yeah- how can I forget a shopping spree to get those cute pants that make Erica's butt look fine. LOL

3 of my bad habits:

1. Talking too much

2. Eating too much

3. Complaining too much


5 places I have lived:

1. Moreno Valley, CA

2. Memphis, TN

3. Ephraim, Ut

4. Orinda, CA

5. Provo, UT


5 jobs that I have had:

1. I was a pizza maker at Pizza plus. Loved it!
2. I moved up to cashier at Pizza Plus.
3. I worked at another pizza joint in college called Pizza Factory

4. I worked at the fitness center at Snow College

5. I was a nanny to 3 kids. -I love kids


5 things people don't know about me:

1. I am the oldest of 14 kids

2. I miss living next to my friends
3. I have a nickname of "squirt" (sure you cant figure out why-huh?)and many others

4. I really hate these things cause I dont know what to say and am to nervous about putting some stuff.
5. I have gone to Europe

So tag to everyone out there.

1 comment:

Brandon and Erica said...

haha. You went to Europe? And you sound like a pizza GURU. I'm impressed.
Also, I so wish we were in the same stake growing up. We would've danced circles around all of the other Mia Maids :-)