Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My new love


Yes, I have a new love. It is a love for this wonderful TV series BONES. I just got introduced late Saturday night from my landlords and they lent me their first season. Now most of you know that in the summer i manage to find more free time not having a boyfriend around and now that time is occupied by this show. I consider this my love of the summer. Last year it was 24 and this year it is bones. It does make the evening go by faster which is nice, but i just never stop with one episode. I end up watching a whole disk at least. So now only having watched it Sunday and Monday night I already need to borrow season 2.
I highly recommend this show if you are a person that likes CSI or Law and Order. I think it is a great show and a great time consumer. Thanks for keeping me company agent Booth and Temperance! I sure appreciate it.

1 comment:

Brandon and Erica said...

hahah. Good post, Kaime.
So glad to see that you have a new "love".

You know how much of an advocate I am for getting addicted to TV series.