Monday, January 5, 2009

8 days and counting

Only 8 more days and I will be 25! Can you believe it? I feel like I am having a mid life crisis. I know crazy but it has been a rough year and now it is hitting me. Only 7 days till Aaron's birthday as well. I will be posting later of our fun times. Wow, 25...

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Holy camoly thats right I said camoly!! 25 I think is still so young! but looking at it from your point of view I can see how you can feel old, I did it at 23. Feeling like I'm in a mid-life crisis I have a desire to gamble in vegas but Andy forbids me! Then I feel young again, like when my dad would tell me NO when I wanted to do exciting stuff. It really works. lol

Eric and Kassi said...

I know you'll make it through your "Mid Life Crisis!" I'm 25 and still alive. ha ha, I rhymed.

Vaylene & Jordan said...

The big 25 hun! I remember when I turned 25. I remember thinking man I'm a dinosaur! But really it's not so bad. I think since were in Utah it makes it harder. Everyone you know has 3 kids and are expecting. That's how it seems like for me.

Ashley said...

25 isn't so bad. I will be 26 in April and I think that will be really bad because then you are considered to be in your late
20's. That just sounds old! Happy early Birthday!