We had a joint birthday party on Saturday at Tucanos which was tasty and followed it up with wise guys comedy for a good ol time with a comedian. We enjoyed spending time with all of our friends. (Thanks to those that came! It was much appreciated.)
Monday we both took the day off work to have some more us time since it seems so few and far between. (what a great guy eh, to take the day off just to spend it with me for our birthday?) We enjoyed having a day of no stress or rush of the typical everyday life. We went to a matinee of Seven pounds- highly recomended. It was excellent! We did some birthday shopping and while doing so bought us some games. We went for a chilly walk and tried to make snowmen but it ws too cold and the snow was not sticking so, we went back to my place and played for a bit and then went to dinner. Simple yet very enjoying and relaxing. I found a leaf that melted the snow around it in the shape of a heart. Aaron took a picture of it .
I am greatful for such a great friend to share a birthday with. I love you Aaron Gee and Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Hey! I wrote her a comment on her blog!I don't know how often she checks her blog though. You can also find her on Facebook through me.
Have a great day!!
V~
Hey Kaime!! I'm so glad you thought of me! I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog. Your blog is so cute! That little heart-melt in the snow is so cute... I can't believe that a leaf did that. Isn't nature amazing sometimes? Anyway, I'm glad you had a happy birthday, and get in touch with me soon! My email is giniaabc@yahoo.com
Happy Birthday to both of you!
I'm glad you were able to relax on your birthday. That is the best present!
Post a Comment