Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Praises for Saturn

I used to work for Saturn (the car dealership) and always seemed bias because we had monthly meetings to talk about how great our company was. I started talking and acting like Saturn was the best dealership there was. I even went as far as purchasing a car from them. (which i love)
I know no longer work for Saturn and everything they taught me about their company is so true. They have never failed me. Aaron too has been thoroughly impressed by their honesty, hard work, help, accuracy, friendliness, pricing and the list could go on.
Now one might say that "they are just good to you because you know the people that work there." However since I have worked there the whole service team has changed and I now know nobody on a personal basis. I am just as a stranger as the next guy, and I still get 5 star treatment. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a car or needs their current car worked on for oil changes, repairs or even just inspections.

Today while driving Aaron to work at the stop sign my window just started cracking for no reason except the temperature of the outside and inside was a drastic change. I just called Saturn for some advice on who to call for windshields and they were so sweet as to tell me just drive over here and we will check it out for you.( mind you i did not have an appointment) I went over and the manager quit what he was doing to help me and inspected my windshield. Guess what i am 100 miles away from 35000 miles and they are going to repair it under warranty. Yeah! What I thought would just add to my birthday mental break down just made my day so freakin good.

They are so good to me.(and any other customer) They totally made my day. The windshield wont even be in for a week or so and by then I will be over the millage and they are still taking care of me. Thank you Saturn!

Saturn you are wonderful and I will recommend you to anyone I know. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to your customers. I appreciate it.

3 comments:

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vaylene & Jordan said...

hurray! what a great surprise! That's awesome! I got the paint at Home Depot I believe it is Ralf Lauren (believe it or not!). They were out of the pint so they gave me a gallon for the pint price! Nice :) If you want to stop by you can borrow the can and paint a little section to see if its the color you like. I really like it :) Plus it would be great to see you and catch up!

Karolyn said...

I totally second that. When I was dating Steve I had a Saturn (Beaner was his name) I loved that car and the dealership they always took care of me too! It's good to know they have not changed!