Friday, March 14, 2008

Yummy, Yummy Fatness!

I don't think anyone has any idea how much I love this candy. They are so scrumptiously delightful.I love anything with peanut butter or chocolate so why not have the best of both worlds and enjoy a bag or 50 of tasty peanut m&m's? This is defiantly a weakness in the unhealthy department for me. Well today Erica was so very sweet to add to my unhealthy lifestyle and bought me a bag. Mostly to win me over, nonetheless I was very willing to partake in this yummy dessert. So thank you Erica. I enjoyed them so much that I felt it was necessary to blog about. If you think you do not like this yummy treat I think you should give Mr. M&M a second try.

1 comment:

Brandon and Erica said...

Kaime-
thanks for the PERSONAL shout-out. And, I was only part-way trying to win you over, and part-way hoping you would blog about it :-). Done and Done.
You rock the free world