Well I got results from Kirstie Allie, Hally Berry, Cindy Crawford, But this last time I did the morph it said I looked like Katherine Heigl! See, I dont want to look like Kirstie Allie but Katherine I would love to. The reason why I did not stick with those other choices is because It gives you like the top 10 or something and besides Krisite they were all on the bottom but Katherine was a number one at 80%. The best thing about this morph is you can decide if you would like to try again and pick who you look like. Great! That made me happy so that is what I am posting.
So it would not work for me to actually post it but my top 3 were... Drum roll please...
1. Katherine Heigl 80%
2. Sofia Copploa 78% -not so much
3. Candace Cameron 75% - This one is so funny because my whole childhood everyone said I look like her twin and I even have a picture where I really could have been her fill in.


No comments:
Post a Comment