So today for our BBQ at work we had the Manti turkey, but with chicken. It was soooo tasty. I liked it so much i decided to have another roll with some, but oh no I did not stop there. I had a ton of veggies, chips and 2 slices of watermelon. Holy smokes!!
This is a picture of me after my binge. Now I am so freakin' tired and so full that my stomach hurts.
I don't get to participate in the wonderful ice cream we are having for Erica's birthday but by the look of this picture it is a good thing. ( ha ha)
3 comments:
CUTE BLOG! I am jealous/impressed!
I love the black and pink combo.
nice job, Kaim! :-)
That picture is my favorite! So awesome. Too bad I missed out on the delicious chicken and ice cream.
Hi Kaime!
Of course I remember you, we always used to kid around and say we were sisters since I was over at your house so much!
I know what you mean about eating loads and loads. I always eat as much as a guy! I love chicken!
Thanks for the congrats on the marriage. It was a beautiful day, and I'm even more sure that it will be a beautiful life with David.
It is so good to hear from you.
I'm going to post your blog on my friends link, if that is okay??
How's the rest of your family?
email: alchemyjb@yahoo.com
Post a Comment