I actually found out about it because I was reading the newspaper and found out that the 2nd season winner was Benji. I actually grew up with him in the same ward at church. His mom was my dance teacher for a while and he had been one of my dance partners. I felt like that was my claim to fame even though we have not seen or heard of each other for prolly like 8 years. Which means I knew his sister and cousin as well. They are all amazing dancers.
I am posting because I so badly want the season to already be at the top 20 if not top 10. I so enjoy watching them dance that it makes me giddy. I believe we have this week and next before the top 20 are announced. I can not wait. I wish I had their talent. Man if you have not seen this show I highly recommend it. Who knew people can move like that and just to see how talented they are. It is so impressive. All the hard work and things they have to do in order to do these moves. Amazing.
So there you have it, my shout out to "So you think you can dance". Wonderful show.
2 comments:
I have never seen one episode either, but when I saw them on the "Idol Gives Back" I couldn't believe how awesome it was! I kept rewinding to the part where they were dancing! Awesome.
I now plan to watch this entire season (starting tomorrow :-).
I love to watch the people that really don't know how to dance and frolic around the stage and look like idiots, it makes me laugh
Post a Comment