Thursday, September 11, 2008

Its been a long time.

I has been a while since I last posted and I really do not know what to post about so today you get to hear my frustration. I DO NOT like fire season. Aaron is gone so much(granted this season he has been around a little more often) and MOST of the time he is gone he has no service. He leaves on these at min. 2 week intervals and for example this tour he has NO SERVICE. So I do not get to talk to him. It is so frustrating. He is my best friend and I never hear from him or am ever able to just chat with him. It makes me miss him even more! It is so hard to not even hear him say "how was your day?" "I love you." "Good-night" etc... It is also hard not to worry that he is ok. You know fires can be dangerous and with some of his stories of him cutting down trees he makes me nervous. Anyhow I just wanted to vent my sadness and frustration of how much I miss and love him. I can not wait to talk to him. I love you babe.

1 comment:

Jeremy & Shelly said...

Hey girl I havent seen you in forever! I hope you are doing good! love ya lots!