Friday, October 10, 2008

6 Quirks Tag- And I'm quirky

Tags must be the thing this month cause this is #3 for me.

Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR Quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers. Here we go...

Rules: link the person who tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog.

In no particular order...
#1. I hate spiders! Really bugs in general but mostly spiders. I almost start to cry every time I have to kill it because someone else is not there to do it. I feel like they are going to jump out at me or something, who knows but they make me anxious.

#2. My closet has to be color organized. My shirts hang in rainbow color order. ROYGBIV (red, orange, yellow,green, blue, indigo, violet...then black, grey,white and brown : ) I used to be as bad as in the color section having long and short sleeve separated.

#3. I can not sit still while watching movies. Even when my boyfriend and I are watching one together I am restless but at least I can sit/lay there. When I am by myself I have to be doing something while I watch. I will get up and clean, scrapbook,pedicure just anything and that is why I HATE going to a theater. So uncomfortable and I am restless.

#4. I can NOT go to bed with dry hands and feet. EVERY night I HAVE to lather up before hitting the sheets. I WILL wake up if in the middle of the night I am dry. I can not sleep through it. It's like trying to sleep when you really have to go pee. I will wake up and re lather.

#5. I have to always clean my desk. To the normal eye it looks clean and tidy but to me it looks disgusting. I am always cleaning and reorganizing. I guess that is how I am even in my own house. Clean! I hate anything being out of place.... The only thing I do not make sure is done the second it gets out is clean laundry. I hate folding/hanging up clothes. However along with cleaning I HATE clothes being in the dirty hamper. I am always doing laundry cause I can not keep clothes dirty. (I mean what if you need something that you already wore? :P

#6.I have to clean my ears out everyday. Sometimes even 2x's a day. (I guess its not really that weird just something that makes me feel clean)

I tag...Bethany, Shana, Hillary, Erica, Shelly, Jenn, Kassi,

2 comments:

Eric and Kassi said...

She really does clean her desk a lot! And she re-organizes it about once a week! :) Love it!

Shana said...

You are quirky. I love that your dry skin wakes you up.