Thursday, October 9, 2008

We did it!









Sorry this picture is really small.




















This is it people, it is a lot harder than it looks. (And VERY time consuming)

So Aaron and I have a hobby we like to do together. It all started a while back when we were buying a game and saw a pretty neat puzzle that we thought looked cool and decided to give it a try. It was enjoyable and a cheap date, so we continued to keep doing more and more puzzles. We always have one in the works. I would say we are prolly on puzzle number 9 or 10. It is relaxing and good time spent together.

Well we decided that we need to up our challenge. First we did a tremendously hard puzzle that all the colors were so close and it was very frustrating. We now graduated ourselves to a 2000 piece puzzle! Yes, ladies and gents we did it! It was the hardest one yet. The pieces are so small and this puzzle was a picture of Vegas with all the lights and moving cars which made it pretty hard. The puzzle is the same size as the dinner table. I am so proud of us.

All in all we have conquered our mission, now its on to saving the world. :P

Yea for us! Now boys you can have your dinner table back.

1 comment:

Brandon and Erica said...

that is awesome!!! I think that is so cute that you guys do that together. That is a great idea for cheap dates! Now what...do you just rip the puzzle apart again and put it back in the box? I think you should frame it!