Thursday, October 23, 2008

9 days and counting!

I know most of you are saying "yea, only 9 days till Halloween!" I am saying 'YEA, only 9 days till Aaron is done with fire!!!"
I am so excited for Halloween night knowing that fire season is done for this year. I will be so happy to be able to see Aaron every night rather than a few here and there. I am also excited to know that he can call me and I him rather than going 4- 20 days with no service which means no communication. Yeah for fall. At least I have something to look forward to with the yucky weather right? :P

1 comment:

JACK!E said...

Oh yes, I don't mind stalkers on my blog-as long as they aren't the creepy kidnapper type-which I know you aren't. :)
So you have a blog too huh? I like the background.
It took me almost a year but I finally threatened Ashley into getting a blog. Yeah! I love blogs!