Monday, October 6, 2008

You're it

8 Things Tag

This tag is going to be interesting because I am so indecisive that this will make me think...

Here it goes...


8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1: So you think you can dance
2: Bones
3: Alias
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
I dont have TV so i have only watched seasons on DVD or TV at a friends so you only get 3.

8 favorite restaurants
1: Cocolito's
2: Joe Veras
3: Mi Ranchito
4: PF Changs
5: Diago's
6: Carrabbas
7: Cafe Rio
8: Wingers

8 things that happened yesterday
1: I did a puzzle
2: Did intense yard work
3: Watched Maid of Honor
4: Cleaned the Kitchen
5: Took a Shower
6: Helped Aaron get some work pants
7: Put gas in my car
8: Made dinner

8 things to look forward to
1: Fire season being over
2: Getting a new job
3: Making more money
4: Christmas
5: Getting my hair done (finally)
6: Getting married (one day right?)
7: Having kids (after marriage)
8: Going home tonight and seeing Aaron (My favorite)

8 things i love about fall
1: The weather
2: The beautiful colors
3: The choice of layers or not
4: All the yummy desserts
5: Fire season is over
6: Thanksgiving
7: The best is cuddling with the one you love cause its raining outside
8: Excitement for christmas

8 things on my wishlist
1: To get married
2: To have kids
3: A pay raise
4: A house of my own to decorate
5: Moving
6: To figure out why I always throw up and have migranes
7: To be able to afford a massage every week
8: To get lipo

8 People I'm Tagging

Anyone who wants too.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Are you getting a new job?

Eric and Kassi said...

You are not allowed to get lipo!! You crack me up!